On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 7:02 PM, Jens Petersen <petersen(a)redhat.com> wrote:
The Fedora I18n Project is planning a bug day this Thursday (2nd
has links to various lists of i18n related bugs.
The main focus will be triaging rawhide bugs related to i18n but also checking on older
i18n bugs to see if they are still present in F10 and/or F11 Beta.
Join us on #fedora-i18n during the day to help out, ask questions, and for discussion
The list of bugs is fairly large, are you planning to:
- put a sorted list of what_must_be_covered
- create test cases similar to what the QA Day folks do
- Fine literature digitally re-published
- Public Library of Science
- Flexible copyright for creative work