On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 17:26 -0400, James Laska wrote:
You may have seen Liam's request for install test assistance with the
recent F12-Alpha test compose . Thank you for pitching in! Test
results have helped provide data to assess the health of F-12-Alpha.
So far, testing has resulted in the following additions to the
blocker bug :
* 499854 - NEW - filedescriptor out of range in select()
* 513879 - ASSIGNED - Rawhide anaconda not using correct gtk
* 515091 - MODIFIED - rescue mode fails: not all arguments
converted; open("/etc/mtab", ...
* 515472 - MODIFIED - f12 alpha system can not reboot
* 515555 - NEW - F-12-Alpha-TC - There was an error installing the
* 515564 - NEW - Physical media installs fail -
storage.errors.FSError: mountpoint does not exist
* 515585 - NEW - CD Install fails to eject cdrom - WARNING: error
ejecting cdrom sr0: (5, 'Input/output error')
* 515695 - MODIFIED - FAIL - installer image sanity test -
missing .treeinfo and images
Testing continues as does defect analysis. However, with the
information available, the above issues were deemed important enough to
warrant review as F12Alpha blockers.
I can add the following problem for my system.
It seems to be having issues with a usb tv tuner in my laptop, but since
I can't remove the tuner, I can't be sure. Surely it should boot
regardless of whether a USB device exists or not.