With the recent decision to ship Alpha, Flock being next week and people
traveling, I propose that we cancel the next Blocker Review meeting.
Currently there are 2/4 proposals for Beta/Final - so if someone wants
to run the meeting, go for it. Otherwise, enjoy your blocker review free
test-announce mailing list