Post-install, the OpenSource nv driver would load and provide a
reasonable display resolution until I could install the Livna nVidia
On F10, system-config-display is no longer there! So instead I have to:
1) Wait for the live system to fail back to text mode
2) Log in as root at the text prompt
3) Install system-config-display (yum -y install system-config-display)
4) Run system-config-display and accept the detected defaults (nothing
5) Run startx to start the gui
6) Run the installer as normal
However, on F10, startx only provides 800x600 resolution, despite that
my display is capable of 1920x1200.
I used F10beta Live with nVidia Corporation GeForce 6100 nForce 430 (rev
a2) and I get GUI right after boot, however I also have resolution
somewhere around 800x600. Setting monitor manually in
system-config-display to whatever else got me to +-1920x1200. Obviously
there is something sub-optimal..