Just in passing, on i386 most people will probably be able to install
yum --exclude=libwnck\* update
On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 12:26 -0400, Build System wrote:
* Tue Aug 09 2005 Daniel Veillard <veillard(a)redhat.com> 0.1.5-1
- Improvement of configuration, system wide configuration files and
per filesystem type default
- Rewrite of the inotify back-end, reduce resources usage, tuning in
case of busy resources
- Documentation updates
- Changes to compile inotify back-end on various architectures
- Debugging output improvements
Does this mean that inotify is now in the kernel? And if so, why is
inotify so important?
"It's a fine line between denial and faith.
It's much better on my side"