So I decided to just bite the damn bullet and do something here (I
supposed to implement something weeks ago, it's been a running joke at
meetings). I mostly followed kparal's suggestion for 'if we didn't have
openQA': I kept the i386 tests only for 'Default boot and install' and
'USB media' and split them into separate tables below the main tables
that are collapsed by default. I renamed all 'x86' environments to
'x86_64'. This will need some changes to the openQA wiki result
reporting code, I'll fix that up right away.
Thanks, looks good. One suggestion though, some of the tables have columns named
"x86_64" and "UEFI", while other tables have columns named
"x86_64 BIOS" and "x86_64 UEFI". For consistency reasons, I think we
should make them look the same. Using the second approach seems clearer to me.