We haven't done any SIG meetings for a long time. Let's meet sometime
next week to discuss our future plans.
Mostly I want to talk about Sway spin, as there are people interested in
using it and even people interested in contributing.
The location would be our chat channel,
https://matrix.to/#/#sway:fedoraproject.org or #fedora-sway at
libera.chat. I'll try to figure out how to invite zodbot to the channel
by the time of the meeting.
Please, use https://whenisgood.net/8zrg273 to mark the time that works
- Roll call of active and prospective SIG members
- Do we want to schedule regular (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Initiate talks about Sway spin for f37
* interested participants
* classic, ostree or both?
* platform to use (gitlab or pagure)
* general direction (minimal modifications or a complete customized