Hi,

I ran into one of these issues sometime ago, in my case when parsing the xsds.

I am now at a stage when I really need to call some SOAP APIs, and need to make a decision.  I would love to use SUDS for this project, and am dreading moving back to ZSI client.

I tried hacking the code, and also applying the patches that have been suggested in the related tickets, but that does not seem to help.

Is there any possibility this issue will be addressed in the near future?



Specifically, the error I am seeing (with the code from svn):



 File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/schema.py", line 298, in open_imports
    imported = imp.open(options)
  File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/sxbasic.py", line 515, in open
    result = self.download(options)
  File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/sxbasic.py", line 536, in download
    return self.schema.instance(root, url, options)
  File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/schema.py", line 390, in instance
    return Schema(root, baseurl, options)
  File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/schema.py", line 219, in __init__
    self.open_imports(options)
  File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/schema.py", line 298, in open_imports
    imported = imp.open(options)
  File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/sxbasic.py", line 515, in open
    result = self.download(options)
  File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/sxbasic.py", line 536, in download
    return self.schema.instance(root, url, options)
  File "/export/home/gwilliams/suds/xsd/schema.py", line 390, in instance

Many Thanks,
Geraint.