On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 12:04:44PM +0100, James Hogarth wrote:
> Looks good to me, too.
> However, I'm going to postpone pushing the patch until we're done with
> 1.9.0, because the patch would break string freeze.
> I don't think there will be any conflicts caused by unrelated changes.
Apologies for being away a bit but work picked up pace and that's
where I get my funds after all...
I see that the 1.10 branch is about to happen so thought it sane
(given the history of this patch) to give a reminder to this...
I have not tried applying the patch to the current HEAD as of today -
would that be desirable with a fresh patch proposal for 1.10?
Thank you for the reminder. I had the patch tagged as "push" in my
client but I'm glad you're still keeping an eye on it.
I'll be branching off 1.9 and 1.10 (aka master) tomorrow on Monday. You
don't need to rebase your patch, I checked it a couple of days ago and
it applied cleanly.