-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
The SSSD team is proud to announce the release of version 1.0.2 of the
System Security Services Daemon. This is the second maintenance release
for the stable 1.0.x branch of the SSSD. This release is intended to
address several serious bugs and segmentation faults, and is a highly
recommended upgrade for anyone using an earlier version.
As always, the release can be downloaded at https://fedorahosted.org/sssd
== Highlights ==
* Fixes a bug in the failover code that prevented the SSSD from
detecting when it went back online
* Fixes a bug causing long (sometimes multiple-minute) waits for NSS
* Several segfault bugfixes
== Detailed Changelog ==
David O'Brien (1):
* Copy-edit, mainly fixing typos and English
Martin Nagy (4):
* Re-create c-ares channels if /etc/resolv.conf is modified
* Make periodic checks for DNS timeouts
* Don't recursively call ares_process_fd() from fd_event()
* Make sure callbacks never retry when ares channel is destroyed
Simo Sorce (1):
* Fix #382, a segfault bug in the memberof plugin.
Stephen Gallagher (4):
* Update SV translation
* Remove local and kerberos providers from the access_provider list
* Explicitly set async DNS timeout
* Update version to 1.0.2
Delivering value year after year.
Red Hat ranks #1 in value among software vendors.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----