On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 08:54:25AM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
Sorry, I experienced some issue with mailing list.
So I send it again.
-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [SSSD] Re: [PATCH SET] AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 17:29:38 +0200
From: Petr Cech <pcech(a)redhat.com>
On 08/09/2016 11:07 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 06:18:28PM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > there is fixed patch set attached.
> > >
> > > Segmentation fault was caused by wrong pointer :-(, sorry.
> > >
> > > This new patch set has new debug message. I am open to dissccus the
> > > debug_level and content of message. Any improving idea?
> > >
> > > I hit one issue during testing -- sometimes if I am connected to
> > > and I enable only sibling subdomain (the master is added automaticaly)
> > > forest root is not enabled -- I see only master and sibling not. But if I
> > > added sleep for cycle (for using dbg) to function ad_subdomains_init()
> > > everythink is OK.
> > > Any idea?
> Can you test that case with valgrind? This sounds like some uninitilized
> variable condition.
I didn't run valgrind but I have new information.
If you clear the cache and reset sssd, first attempt to obtain information
about user from sibling domain fails. The second and the other attempts runs
I see that the sibling domain is enabled. But if I look more carefully there
is message in log (gamma.domain.bootes is sibling domain):
[sssd[be[beta.domain.bootes]]] [dp_req_new] (0x0020): Unknown domain:
First attempt should works too but you should wait nearly exactly 6 seconds
after restart sssd.
New patch set is attached.
I can't start SSSD with these patches:
(Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_target_run_constructor]
(0x0010): Target [subdomains] constructor failed : Invalid argument
(Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_load_targets] (0x0020): Unable
to load target [subdomains] : Invalid argument.
(Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_init] (0x0020): Unable to
initialize DP targets : Internal Error
(Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_terminate_active_requests]
(0x0400): Terminating active data provider requests
$ git log --oneline origin/master..HEAD
3b2f910 TESTS: Adding tests for ad_enabled_domains option
7ac9517 AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains - other then master
fdbbd30 AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains - only master
ebaa14d AD_PROVIDER: Initializing of ad_enabled_domains
38989af AD_PROVIDER: Add ad_enabled_domains option
$ git rev-list origin/master..HEAD