On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 10:31:10AM -0500, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
Sorry for breaking the thread, but my email server seems to have
track of the original emails (they're not showing up in my folders).
Jakub, thanks for catching the ioa_common.c issue. Fixed.
I didn't bother differentiating the messages in the API because they're
A) unimportant and B) not sufficiently different to be worth adding new
translatable strings for.
I did fix the manpages though. Those SHOULD be documented.
New patch attached.
Also, this is designed to apply atop my patches for the RootDSE/search
base fix (which still needs reviewing). See "[PATCH] LDAP: Do not fail
if RootDSE check cannot determine search bases"
This patch works for me. I don't have a strong opinion on passing the
sss_domain_ctx structure versus retreiving it with
sysdb_ctx_get_domain (See Jan's reply to the original thread).
So ack from me, feel free to resend or not.