On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 19:23:35 +0400
Eugene Indenbom <eindenbom(a)gmail.com> wrote:
I have already implemented all the changes we have discussed and
currently testing them. Unfortunately I have found a severe problem
in sdap_handle destruction sequence. It can be reproduced as follows:
1. There is an active sdap_op;
2. Connection breaks midway;
3. sdap_process_result is called and releases broken connection using
4. sdap_handle_release start calling callbacks of all active sdap_op
5. Inside the callback sdap_op destroys sdap_handle
6. When callback returns control sdap_handle_release is already
deallocated so further actions either assert or segfault the backend.
The problem exists in sssd-22.214.171.124 as well as in my patched version.
I am currently working on the solution, which hopefully will be
I am trying to see how this can happen, do you have a valgrind trace by
Can you tell me exactly in what function the free happens ?
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York