On 08/12/2016 11:27 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 08:54:25AM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
> > Sorry, I experienced some issue with mailing list.
> > So I send it again.
> > -------- Forwarded Message --------
> > Subject: Re: [SSSD] Re: [PATCH SET] AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains
> > Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 17:29:38 +0200
> > From: Petr Cech <pcech(a)redhat.com>
> > To: sssd-devel(a)lists.fedorahosted.org
> > On 08/09/2016 11:07 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> > > On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 06:18:28PM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
> > > > > Hello,
> > > > >
> > > > > there is fixed patch set attached.
> > > > >
> > > > > Segmentation fault was caused by wrong pointer :-(, sorry.
> > > > >
> > > > > This new patch set has new debug message. I am open to dissccus
> > > > > debug_level and content of message. Any improving idea?
> > > > >
> > > > > I hit one issue during testing -- sometimes if I am connected to
> > > > > and I enable only sibling subdomain (the master is added
> > > > > forest root is not enabled -- I see only master and sibling not.
But if I
> > > > > added sleep for cycle (for using dbg) to function
> > > > > everythink is OK.
> > > > > Any idea?
> > > Can you test that case with valgrind? This sounds like some uninitilized
> > > variable condition.
> > I didn't run valgrind but I have new information.
> > If you clear the cache and reset sssd, first attempt to obtain information
> > about user from sibling domain fails. The second and the other attempts runs
> > correctly.
> > I see that the sibling domain is enabled. But if I look more carefully there
> > is message in log (gamma.domain.bootes is sibling domain):
> > [sssd[be[beta.domain.bootes]]] [dp_req_new] (0x0020): Unknown domain:
> > gamma.domain.bootes
> > First attempt should works too but you should wait nearly exactly 6 seconds
> > after restart sssd.
> > New patch set is attached.
> I can't start SSSD with these patches:
> (Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_target_run_constructor]
(0x0010): Target [subdomains] constructor failed : Invalid argument
> (Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_load_targets] (0x0020):
Unable to load target [subdomains] : Invalid argument.
> (Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_init] (0x0020): Unable to
initialize DP targets : Internal Error
> (Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_terminate_active_requests]
(0x0400): Terminating active data provider requests
> I have:
> $ git log --oneline origin/master..HEAD
> 3b2f910 TESTS: Adding tests for ad_enabled_domains option
> 7ac9517 AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains - other then master
> fdbbd30 AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains - only master
> ebaa14d AD_PROVIDER: Initializing of ad_enabled_domains
> 38989af AD_PROVIDER: Add ad_enabled_domains option
> $ git rev-list origin/master..HEAD
I wasn't able to reproduce your bug. Is it true that I use F23 for testing
this patch for historical reasons. I should try it with F24 too.
I sent whole patch set to CI,
but I think it is not conclusive because out tests don't contain AD server.
I will look at it again. But now I would like finish tests for netgroups.
I don't think it has to do with Fedora version. Maybe my sssd.conf would
ad_domain = win.trust.test
krb5_realm = WIN.TRUST.TEST
realmd_tags = manages-system joined-with-adcli
cache_credentials = True
id_provider = ad
krb5_store_password_if_offline = True
default_shell = /bin/bash
ldap_id_mapping = True
use_fully_qualified_names = True
fallback_homedir = /home/%u@%d
ad_enable_gc = false
debug_level = 10
access_provider = simple
#ad_enabled_domains = win.trust.test, siblingdom.win.trust.test
#debug_level = 7
dyndns_update = false