On (20/12/13 18:15), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
Please find attached the third version of the DEBUG macro refactoring
patchset. The second version was lost to the maillist message size limit, so
I'll list the changes from the first one:
* level limiting condition moved to the macro as requested by Simo,
* macro definition update is separated from the invocation update,
* automatic macro invocation update is separated from the following manual
* invocations using the old debug level (number literals) are updated to
use the new bitmask macros,
I am not really sure, whether we need to convert
old debug levels to new debug
levels with script.
I don't remember what was the result in previous thread.
Let's discuss about this point one more time.
When I replaced some debug levels in the past, I had to change level,
because it didn't fit the description from manual pages.
-> SERVICES SECTIONS
-> General service configuration options
I can see two options
1. change debug level with Nikolai's script
and occasionally update debug levels to the proper level
2. Push patches without this part
and continue with occasionally conversions