On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 02:51:21PM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
> On 08/12/2016 11:27 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 08:54:25AM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
>>> Sorry, I experienced some issue with mailing list.
>>> So I send it again.
>>> -------- Forwarded Message --------
>>> Subject: Re: [SSSD] Re: [PATCH SET] AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains
>>> Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 17:29:38 +0200
>>> From: Petr Cech <pcech(a)redhat.com>
>>> To: sssd-devel(a)lists.fedorahosted.org
>>> On 08/09/2016 11:07 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>>>> On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 06:18:28PM +0200, Petr Cech wrote:
>>>>>> there is fixed patch set attached.
>>>>>> Segmentation fault was caused by wrong pointer :-(, sorry.
>>>>>> This new patch set has new debug message. I am open to dissccus
>>>>>> debug_level and content of message. Any improving idea?
>>>>>> I hit one issue during testing -- sometimes if I am connected to
>>>>>> and I enable only sibling subdomain (the master is added
>>>>>> forest root is not enabled -- I see only master and sibling not.
But if I
>>>>>> added sleep for cycle (for using dbg) to function
>>>>>> everythink is OK.
>>>>>> Any idea?
>>>> Can you test that case with valgrind? This sounds like some uninitilized
>>>> variable condition.
>>> I didn't run valgrind but I have new information.
>>> If you clear the cache and reset sssd, first attempt to obtain information
>>> about user from sibling domain fails. The second and the other attempts runs
>>> I see that the sibling domain is enabled. But if I look more carefully there
>>> is message in log (gamma.domain.bootes is sibling domain):
>>> [sssd[be[beta.domain.bootes]]] [dp_req_new] (0x0020): Unknown domain:
>>> First attempt should works too but you should wait nearly exactly 6 seconds
>>> after restart sssd.
>>> New patch set is attached.
>> I can't start SSSD with these patches:
>> (Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_target_run_constructor]
(0x0010): Target [subdomains] constructor failed : Invalid argument
>> (Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_load_targets] (0x0020):
Unable to load target [subdomains] : Invalid argument.
>> (Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]] [dp_init] (0x0020): Unable
to initialize DP targets : Internal Error
>> (Fri Aug 12 11:25:38 2016) [sssd[be[win.trust.test]]]
[dp_terminate_active_requests] (0x0400): Terminating active data provider requests
>> I have:
>> $ git log --oneline origin/master..HEAD
>> 3b2f910 TESTS: Adding tests for ad_enabled_domains option
>> 7ac9517 AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains - other then master
>> fdbbd30 AD_PROVIDER: ad_enabled_domains - only master
>> ebaa14d AD_PROVIDER: Initializing of ad_enabled_domains
>> 38989af AD_PROVIDER: Add ad_enabled_domains option
>> $ git rev-list origin/master..HEAD
> Hello Jakub,
> I wasn't able to reproduce your bug. Is it true that I use F23 for testing
> this patch for historical reasons. I should try it with F24 too.
> I sent whole patch set to CI,
> but I think it is not conclusive because out tests don't contain AD server.
> I will look at it again. But now I would like finish tests for netgroups.
I don't think it has to do with Fedora version. Maybe my sssd.conf would
ad_domain = win.trust.test
krb5_realm = WIN.TRUST.TEST
realmd_tags = manages-system joined-with-adcli
cache_credentials = True
id_provider = ad
krb5_store_password_if_offline = True
default_shell = /bin/bash
ldap_id_mapping = True
use_fully_qualified_names = True
fallback_homedir = /home/%u@%d
ad_enable_gc = false
debug_level = 10
access_provider = simple
#ad_enabled_domains = win.trust.test, siblingdom.win.trust.test
#debug_level = 7
dyndns_update = false
I see now where's the problem. I didn't try to comment
ad_enabled_domains in config for long time. If this option missing it
[dp_target_run_constructor] (0x0010): Target [subdomains] constructor
failed : Invalid argument
I hope it will be easy to fix it.