attached simple patch is a result of "Fedora end of life"
message for related Fedora ticket.
If you have an idea about better names I will be glad to change them.
BTW shoulw we also remove this part from function
attached patch proposes solution for leaking memory when non-existing netgroup is looked up.
1st patch is just for testing - just call 'pkill -SIGUSR1 sssd_nss' and talloc report will be generated in /tmp/sssd_nss_talloc_report_full.
For details about the bug please see commit message in 2nd patch.
User who reported the bug confirmed that so far it seems that memory leak has been fixed and he didn't report any side effects.
Attached patches reduce count of compiled ".c" files
from 935 -> 815 (almost 9%). This reduction is achieved
in deduplication of compiling "*.c" files in tests.
BTW the tests were compiled 4 times in our CI script.
* make tests
* mock build
* make distcheck
* code coverage
The result saving will not be 9% of time due to parallel build
but it still worth. (and Makefile.am is simpler)
We have 19 patches in 1.11 branch on top of latest release (1.11.7)
I went through bugs filed against 1.11 branch and filter
crashes and the most important bugs.
Attached are cherrry-picked patches from 1.12/master
So we can release the latest 1.11 version. It will be just a bug-fix release.
So some conservative distribution can use it or in another words.
we don't want have 1.11 branch neither in unreleased not in unclosed state :-)
BTW I test packages with LDAP KRB5 and AD test. Of course there are any
regressions because it is a bug fix only release.
Here is a patch set fixing some things in integration tests and adding more
* Adding/removing a user/group/membership with rfc2307(bis) schema.
* Filtering users/groups with rfc2307(bis) schema.
* The effect of override_homedir option.
* The effect of fallback_homedir option.
* The effect of override_shell option.
* The effect of shell_fallback option.
* The effect of default_shell option.
* The effect of vetoed_shells option.
These are pretty basic, but I think they're good for the start.
Suggestions for more tests are welcome :)
NOTE: These still break test_memory_cache.py as seen in the attached log file.
We need to figure out why and do something with it. Otherwise, the
tests work fine.
I noticed this bug while working on the SSH fix with
default_domain_suffix. It turns out our filter_users/filter_groups don't
work well in this scenario, which might have effect on the server load
even. Attached are patches that re-initialize negcache with filter_lists
contents after the subdomains are (re)discovered. All patches have
I think one of the prime reasons for #2861 was copy-pasting code. The
two attached patches reduce the code duplication and hopefully will make
future additions to Data Provider safer.
Ideas on different solutions are welcome!