After some evaluation it became apparent that error level
and collision flags should not be a part of the fileobj
but rather passed directly to the parser function.
This way the interface is more clean and logical.
1) Removes the error level and collision flags from
2) Moves validation function from ini_fileobj.c
to ini_configobj.c where it belongs.
3) Moves error level and collision flags arguments
from file open function to the parser function.
4) The internals of the file obj are cleaned
5) Validation of the arguments is moved to parser function.
6) Unit tests are updated.
Sr. Engineering Manager for IdM portfolio
Red Hat Inc.
Looking to carve out IT costs?
even though RHEL-6.4 is still brewing, I think there might be some
interest in trying out the 1.9.x series of the SSSD on RHEL-6.3.
So I went ahead and built the SSSD 1.9.2 in a RHEL-6.3 buildroot:
The NVR of these test packages will be lower than those in 6.4 to keep
the upgrade path clean. The only missing functionality is the PAC
responder, which means this SSSD version won't be able to work with
an AD domain that is in a trust relationship with an IPA 3.x domain. I
had to disable the PAC responder as it requires Kerberos 1.10.
Because some new functionality required tweaking the SELinux policy, you
will encounter AVC denials when the new fast cache is accessed. That
said, my quick smoke testing went fine and we will be glad to hear test
results or bug reports.
Using the repository comes with a warning - this is NOT an official Red
Hat supported repository. The packages have NOT gone through formal QA. If
it breaks your RHEL-6.3 installation, you get to keep the pieces.
This is the repo configuration I used:
name=SSSD 1.9.x built for latest stable RHEL
name=SSSD 1.9.x built for latest stable RHEL - Source
The function that reclaims free slots of memory was not very robust and
I think is the root cause of a segfault Jakub can easily reproduce as of
late. It is augmented by the fact the new functions I introduced that
invalidate records did not actually free the space they used in the
free slots table.
I split the fixes in 3 small patches that should make it easier to review.
I did some quick testing on my machine and it seem ok.
Simo Sorce (3):
Update free table when records are invalidated.
Carefully check records when forcibly invalidating
mmap cache: invalidate cache on fatal error
src/responder/nss/nsssrv_cmd.c | 4 +-
src/responder/nss/nsssrv_mmap_cache.c | 177 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
src/responder/nss/nsssrv_mmap_cache.h | 4 +-
src/util/mmap_cache.h | 6 +-
4 files changed, 153 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)
We have a segfault case that can be prevented by the attached patch.
It does not address the actual source of the problem but it seem to be a
reasonable compromise to plug this whole while we try to determine the
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York