Using the matching rule provided no real speedup especially in cases
where we would reference an attribute that is not indexed.
Also, the tokenGroups feature is the default now, we would only fall
back to not using tokenGroups and using the matching rule when not
We changed the sss_obfuscate man page recently to include param_help_py.xml
instead of param_help.xml which is correct. However, we forgot to include
param_help_py.xml in the list of po4a sources which meant that the
sss_obfuscate man page could not be built translated anymore.
Fixes few coding style issues which I have found while digging the
The pid file is now created after all responders are running.
I have tested this by postponing responder initialization via sleep().
I also found out that if a provider failed to start then every
responder will fail to start as well, so the SSSD cannot provide data
even from the cache. Ticket for this issue:
This affected all tools except of sss_obfuscate (the option parser we
use in Python generates -h). So the original message is still in use by
this tool, but is moved to param_help_py.xml.