I noticed that sss_dp_get_account_int_done() would free sdp_req but then
the callback destructor would dereference sdp_req as well. When the
destructor is called, sdp_req is already gone.
It looks that the callback is not needed after it has called the request
it links to so I think we can just free it and let the destructor
remove it from the list.
We need to make sure that SSSD doesn't hold on to connections until the
LDAP server issues an idle disconnect. With this patch, we set the
default time that we'll maintain a connection to be 15 minutes. After
that, the connection will be released and SSSD will need to recreate it.
This code takes advantage of the code we had in place for SASL/GSSAPI,
to ensure that we didn't maintain an LDAP connection beyond the lifetime
of the TGT. So all this patch does is set the same expiration value
(checking for the presence of the SASL/GSSAPI-set version and using the
sooner of the two).
Does what it says on the box.
If SSSD is being built on RHEL 5, switch the BuildRequires to
glib2-devel and pass --with-unicode-lib=glib2 to configure.
This will make it possible to build RHEL 5 with 'make rpms'