On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 8:26 AM Matthew Miller <mattdm@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
We're going to delay Stef's presentation on CI until next week, because
this is a fairly urgent decision with a lot of consequences. See
discussion in ticket at

Ideally, I'd like to get that all hashed out in the meeting tomorrow.
An hour isn't a lot of time if discussion goes every which way, so I'll
spend a little bit of time today thinking about how to break up the
questions so we can be efficient with our "live" time.

I'm also putting this as the sole item on the agenda for today's Server SIG meeting, so it would probably be a good idea if folks attended that if at all possible (I know it's late in Europe; it's at 1600 EST)