Hello OpenSCAP users,
We are thrilled to announce the general availability of OpenSCAP 1.2.13.
This is the latest release from the maint-1.2 maintenance branch. API/ABI
are fully compatible with the 1.2.0 release. Users of 1.2.x releases are
recommended to update.
- we always build system_info OVAL probe, fixed configure output accordingly
- warn when the user requests to generate an ARF from XCCDF 1.1
- fixed a segfault when loading an OVAL file with invalid family attribute
- added --thin-results CLI override to oscap xccdf eval
- added --without-syschar CLI override to oscap xccdf eval
- fixed a segfault when freeing xccdf_policy of the default profile
- removed ARF schematron workaround when there are no applicable checks
- fixed verbose output in oscap xccdf generate fix
- do not filter fix by applicability when generating remediations from results
- fixed memory leaks, resource leaks and other minor issues
Identity Management and Platform Security | Red Hat, Inc.