On 1/27/16 8:51 AM, Martin Preisler wrote:
----- Original Message -----
> >From: "Shawn Wells"<swells(a)redhat.com>
> >Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:19:36 PM
> >Subject: Move upstream "Collateral & References" section to
> >On the new OpenSCAP webpage  we have a "Resources" section .
> >On the upstream SSG GitHub page, we have the "Collateral and
> >page .
> >What would everyone think of merging the content into open-scap.org?
> >This would get us a bit more visibility as open-scap.org
> >public-facing/primary site.
Currently, the "Resources" section is subdivided with:
- News: Blog articles and misc announcements
- Documentation: Manuals & Tutorials
I propose changing by:
- News: Filter for only significant events (releases, highly requested
features, conference/speaking announcements)
* Add "Community Presentations" to share various conference
presentations, take content from github page
* Add "Press/Blogs/Articles," merging existing blog postings
with entries from upstream wiki
* Add "Video Overviews" from upstream wiki
I'm happy to convert the content from upstream wiki to whatever the
site uses. With that said... I've little knowledge on how
trivial changing the upstream site is. Martin, do you?