ComplianceAsCode Content 0.1.46 has been released.
Among the highlights of this release are:
- SCAP 1.3 Data Streams are now the default
- 1.2 Data Streams are suffixed with `-1.2.xml`
- OSPP consolidation
- RHEL7 `ospp` Profile renamed to NIST National Checklist Program
Profile, under ID `ncp`.
- RHEL7 `ccc` Profile is renamed to `ospp`, as it is better aligned with
- RHEL7 `ospp42` Profile is deprecated.
For full release notes, please have a look at:
Zip archive with pre-built content:
Zip archive with pre-built content using only OVAL-5.10:
Thank you to everyone who contributed!
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc