we are pleased to announce the latest 0.1.26 version of the SCAP
Security Guide project is now available for download.
* New OS Protection Profile for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server,
* PCI-DSS profile implementation (all OVALs, remediations, and official ID mappings)
for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Server finished,
* Remediation scripts now support multi_platform tags
(replacement for former use of symbolic links),
* The version of SCAP Security Guide is now included in
the RHEL/5, RHEL/6, RHEL/7, Chromium, Fedora, JRE, RHEVM3, Webmin, and Firefox
* Numerous XCCDF, OVAL, and remediation scripts enhancements and bug fixes
For a more detailed list of XCCDF / OVAL / remediations / infrastructure changes
(bug fixes and enhancements) please check the 0.1.26 release notes page:
For a convenience provided are also Zip archives of the both versions of the new release.
Be sure to check them out:
contains collection of DataStream formatted benchmarks for most recent OVAL-5.11
language version, while
contains collection of DataStream formatted benchmarks produced for OVAL-5.10 language
Should you experience an issue with any of these, please report here or at:
Many thanks to all of the contributors who have made this new release possible!
Happy hardening, Jan
Jan iankko Lieskovsky (on behalf of the SCAP Security Guide upstream team)