A rebase of the scap-security-guide RPM was *long* overdue! Please
see the "Consume" section of the project wiki for download information:
Highlights of SSG v0.1-10 include:
- JBossEAP5 content! Utilizing content from the SCAP Security Guide
project, on 29-JAN-2013 Red Hat corporately submitted paperwork to DISA
FSO to begin the JBossEAP5 STIG process. SSG v0.1-10 reflects the OCIL,
OVAL, and XCCDF content of this submission. Please refer to
/usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/guide/JBossEAP5_Guide.html for details. We look
forward to your feedback via the SSG mailing list! 
- `man scap-security-guide` now provides sample usage of the content.
- Several bugfixes relating to OVAL content. Many thanks to Brian
Millet, Kenneth Stailey, Logan Rodrian, and all other members of the SSG
community for the reports and patches!
- The RHEL6 STIG profile was renamed "stig-rhel6-server"
- A RHEL6 checklist has been included
outlines what specific rules are currently part of the profile.
- A number of updates against NIST 800-53 mappings has been completed.
Please see files under /usr/share/xml/scap/ssg/policytables/.