I would like to add another item to the agenda:
* Discuss the right way how to package Rack applications, including
Rails and Sinatra apps.
Vít Ondruch wrote:
As was originally proposed by kanarip (Jeroen van Meeuwen) after
Ruby-SIG meeting at FUDCon Milan 2011 , would be anybody interested
in participation in Fedora Activity Day (FAD), which would take a part
of Developer Conference 2012 , held in Brno, Czech Republic at
February 17 - February 18, 2012?
We have a couple of agenda items we can work on, such as
* Ruby 1.9.3 / Rails 3.1 for Fedora 17
* multiple Ruby interpreters (installed on a single system in parallel?)
* sharing installed Ruby Gems
* use of stack / alternatives / ... for parallel installable Ruby
stacks, which I would like to resolve so that Fedora becomes the most
excellent Ruby developer Linux distribution - developing on a Fedora
station for Enterprise Linux 5 or 6 deployment is quite the hassle as
far as Ruby is concerned.
ruby-sig mailing list