Mohammed Morsi wrote, at 02/10/2011 03:54 AM +9:00:
No problem. In my opinion, since the branch is due at any point, I would
rather just wait until after it takes place and then submit 3.0.4 as a
F15 update via bodhi. Don't want to get caught in a situation where we
push activesupport 3.0.4 and the branch occurs before we push the
updates to the other packages, or something like that.
Ah, sounds reasonable, thank you.