The Pungi development team is pleased to announce the availability of Pungi
4.3.4. Releases are for Fedora 34-36 and will be in a stable repository in
Here are the changes of 4.3.4:
* Do not clone the same repository multiple times, re-use already cloned
Clone the directory to the compose tmp directory. Update the test_scm in
order to create
real Compose object. Mock objects are not allowed to create/delete files
* Variants file in config can contain path (onosek)
rcm-metadata configs contain a definition of variants file. It can be in
form of SCM or file path.
Before the fix, only variants file's basename was considered. Now the
path can be written.
Example: variants_file = "comps/variants-rcmtools-2.0-rhel-8.xml"
* 'nomacboot' option for livemedia koji tasks (cobrien)
* kojiwrapper: Add retries to login call (lsedlar)
The gssapi_login call is not retried automatically by Koji yet (see
koji#3170). Let's try
to work around that by retrying in the calling code.
* doc: improve osbs_registries explanation (kdreyer)
Explain the use-case for this setting, and use the active voice to
explain what actions Pungi
performs relative to other tools.
* osbs: only handle archives of type "image" (kdreyer)
Prior to this change, if a container image used Cachito with OSBS, then
OSBS would store
additional "remote-sources" files in the Koji archives for the build.
Pungi cannot parse
the metadata for these archive entries, so it would crash in add_metadata.
Tell Koji to only return container image archives, and ignore these
* Fix the wrong working directory for the progress_notification script.
The notification script inherits working directory from the parent
process and it can be called
from the same directory ``pungi-koji`` is called from. The working
directory is listed at the start
of main log.
* Filter out environment groups unmatch given arch (hlin)
Remove undefined groups or groups not matching given arch from
* profiler: Respect provided output stream (lsedlar)
* modules: Correct a typo in loading obsoletes (ppisar)
obsoletes --> obsolete
* Update the default greedy_method value in doc (ounsal)
Refer to the documentation  for details on what configuration
options are available.
If you encounter problems or need general help, stop by #fedora-releng
IRC channel or file issues in Pagure.