[release] Pungi 4.3.5
by Lubomír Sedlář
The Pungi development team is pleased to announce the availability of
Pungi 4.3.5. Builds for Fedora 35 and 36 are pending push to testing.
Here are the changes of 4.3.5:
* Handling and validation of module defaults and obsoletes documents
* Keytab for CTS integration can now be specified with a wildcard in
the filename to be replaced with whatever is the current hostname.
* It is now possible to skip branding when running lorax to create
* Warnings printed by koji client no longer break the parser that
tries to find task IDs in the output.
* The optimization to avoid cloning the same repository multiple times
has been reverted. In some cases (using RPM in the compose as source
of files) it would break.
Big thanks to everyone involved in this release. We had a couple of
first time contributors: Marek Kulik and Lingyan Zhuang. Congrats on
your first Pungi patches, and thank you!
Refer to the documentation  for details on what configuration
options are available.
If you encounter problems or need general help, stop by #fedora-releng
IRC channel or file issues in Pagure.
Lubomír Sedlář <lubomir.sedlar(a)gmail.com>
11 months, 4 weeks