Welcome to the new "home" for development discussion around Fedora QA!
The basic idea is to use this list for discussion around the
- Fedora Build Service
- Blocker Tracking App
- Any new QA tools that we end up creating
I've been working on migration tasks and the following have been done:
- Migrate users from autoqa-devel@
* Again, please check your settings. I think I got everything moved
over but it's very possible that I've missed something.
- Change trac lists
* Fedora Build Service
- Change lists in reviewboard
The remaining migration tasks are:
- Finish depreciating autoqa-devel@
* I'm going to hold off on this for about a week until we're sure
that everything has migrated cleanly
- Figure out what to do with blocker tracking app tickets
* There still isn't a conclusion from the test@ discussion on what
exactly to do. Will get that finished when some conclusion has
If you notice any problems, please let me know!
Show replies by date