On August 27th, 2013, 8:37 p.m. UTC, Tim Flink wrote:
still some nitpicking on the color :-/
On August 26th, 2013, 11:28 a.m. UTC, Martin Krizek wrote:
Review request for blockerbugs.
By Martin Krizek.
Updated Aug. 26, 2013, 11:28 a.m.
This patch adds a needinfo field into the Bug table. The field is filed with the name of a user that the info is needed from, or empty string if needinfo is not set. If needinfo is set, an icon is displayed in bug list in the same way as the 'recently modified' icon -- any ideas on how to display the information better?
Run db sync, one of the bugs had needinfo flag set, everything worked as expected.
- sass/app.scss (061016495d9c46aef0efb5dcfc9e3a5eab43f72c)
- blockerbugs/util/bug_sync.py (49cce49740cd6f5b1f430f58c8d1b522e1f0b7e3)
- blockerbugs/templates/blocker_list.html (17cdc74d5cac7be3d3843196eeda9e01f1c91ff3)
- blockerbugs/static/css/app.css (99b6fbc81b231c7f876f1365cfc63f6eade1217e)
- blockerbugs/static/css/app-foundation.css (852272bf1bd1c629b30933b451daceec31812de7)
- blockerbugs/models/bug.py (095cf7294a5b0a5b3fb9979abf9e669e4acd157c)
- alembic/versions/23cc8daafea8_add_needinfo_to_bug.py (PRE-CREATION)