On August 15th, 2013, 4:29 p.m. UTC, Tim Flink wrote:
the sync crashed for me when I tried to run it, will put the tb in trac since I don't know how to do preformatted text in a review.
On a side note, those css diffs make me want to migrate to foundation 4 even more than before - that's a crazy diff for such a small change :-/
Could you please put the tb in trac? Thanks!
On August 8th, 2013, 11:33 a.m. UTC, Martin Krizek wrote:
Review request for blockerbugs.
By Martin Krizek.
Updated Aug. 8, 2013, 11:33 a.m.
This patch adds a needinfo field into the Bug table. The field is filed with the name of a user that the info is needed from, or empty string if needinfo is not set. If needinfo is set, an icon is displayed in bug list in the same way as the 'recently modified' icon -- any ideas on how to display the information better?
Run db sync, one of the bugs had needinfo flag set, everything worked as expected.
- sass/app.scss (061016495d9c46aef0efb5dcfc9e3a5eab43f72c)
- blockerbugs/util/bug_sync.py (49cce49740cd6f5b1f430f58c8d1b522e1f0b7e3)
- blockerbugs/templates/blocker_list.html (17cdc74d5cac7be3d3843196eeda9e01f1c91ff3)
- blockerbugs/static/css/app.css (99b6fbc81b231c7f876f1365cfc63f6eade1217e)
- blockerbugs/static/css/app-foundation.css (852272bf1bd1c629b30933b451daceec31812de7)
- blockerbugs/models/bug.py (095cf7294a5b0a5b3fb9979abf9e669e4acd157c)
- alembic/versions/23cc8daafea8_add_needinfo_to_bug.py (PRE-CREATION)