I'm taking taskotron-stg down to rebuild it using the new method that
we'll be using going forward.
I hope that this will only take a couple of hours, but we'll see :)
In the meantime, if you really want to see what taskotron is doing,
feel free to poke at the dev setup:
As far as the existing stg data goes, I'm going to make an attempt at
preserving it but since this is stg and not production, I may ditch the
attempt if it's going to take too long.
This has taken a bit longer than I wanted it to but we have a mostly
working taskotron dev instance at:
This is 100% deployed from infra's ansible repo but other than the
proxy configuration for resultsdb, it should be pretty much the same
thing as what's currently deployed for taskotron-stg.
The only issues that I'm aware of are proxy handling issues in
T276 needs to be fixed before we deploy to production. I can take a
look at it on Monday but it would be nice to have a fix before the.
For the staging env, I've gotten started on it but haven't gotten any
farther than building the clients. Tomorrow is a US holiday but I'm
planning to have stg deployed early next week.