Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: perl-IO-Prompt
------- Additional Comments From tibbs(a)math.uh.edu 2006-06-29 20:43 EST -------
Note that BuildRequires: perl is redundant, and perl(Test::More),
perl(IO::Handle) and perl(POSIX) are all provided by the base Perl package.
The test suite skips some tests because of missing modules; you should add BR:
perl(Test::Pod), perl(Test::Pod::Coverage) for better test coverage.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl-IO-Prompt = v0.99.4-0.fc6
perl >= 0:5.008
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
X %check is present and all tests pass; however, some tests are skipped due to
All tests successful, 2 tests skipped.
Files=3, Tests=1, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.10 cusr + 0.02 csys = 0.12 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.