Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: gkrellm - Multiple stacked system monitors in one process
------- Additional Comments From j.w.r.degoede(a)hhs.nl 2006-07-16 14:41 EST -------
(In reply to comment #9)
Yes, "|| :" should be added to condrestart.
I agree, I've added all gkrellmd related scripts to use || : as is usual for
scriptlets. Maybe we should update the wiki for this?
And IMO the snippets page should be
fixed to use the scripts directly, I see no benefit from using /sbin/service
instead of them. Some people have mentioned that *not* using it makes it easier
to get rid of initscripts altogether and to use another init system. I don't
know the details and that wouldn't work without other changes anyway, so it's
not a blocker.
I have no opinion on this, I guess this should be discussed on f-e-l.
- Seems that there's no need to require the main package in -devel, nothing in
it depends on anything in main, right?
- Desktop file has been renamed from gnome-gkrellm.desktop to
fedora-gkrellm.desktop, which will break eg. buttons added to the KDE panel
from menus using the "add application to panel" function, and I believe
there are other similar problems in other desktops if that's done, so I
suggest reverting the rename.
- Regression in desktop entry: StartupNotify=false prevents KDE's
startup notification from working. The key should be just removed.
- The default gkrellmd.conf uses "proc" as the group to
drop privs to. That
group doesn't exist, should probably be gkrellmd instead.
- groupadd should be done with the -r argument.
- The switch from the builtin sensors stuff to libsensors appears to
existing sensors configs, my configured sensors just disappeared from
gkrellm (but reconfiguring the sensors worked). Would there be a sane way
to prevent this? If not, not a blocker.
I'm sorry but that would be very non-trivial to fix, it would probably require
some kinda fuzzy logic and never work reliable in all cases -> EWONTFIX
Here is a new version:
Spec URL: http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/gkrellm.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/gkrellm-2.2.9-7.src.rpm
* Sun Jul 16 2006 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede(a)hhs.nl> 2.2.9-7
- Add -r to groupadd
- Add || : to the gkrellmd service related scripts (deviation from the wiki).
- Don't make -devel package require the main one as it doesn't need it
- Install .desktop file with --vendor gnome to not break existing kde panel
- Drop "StartupNotify=false" from .desktop to not interfere with kde's
internal startup notification
- use gkrellmd as group in default gkrellmd.conf
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.