Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: perl-Contextual-Return
------- Additional Comments From tibbs(a)math.uh.edu 2006-06-29 20:23 EST -------
Note that BuildRequires: perl is not required, and BuildRequires:
perl(Test::More) is doubly redundant as it is part of the base Perl package.
For some reason this package provides perl(Carp) and perl(DB), probably because
the dependency generator finds "package Carp" and "package DB"
somewhere in the
package. You will need to filter these.
Some tests are skipped due to missing modules. You should add BR:
perl(Test::Pod) and perl(Test::Pod::Coverage) for better test coverage.
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* source files match upstream:
* latest version is being packaged.
O BuildRequires are proper (perl and perl(Test::More) are unnecessary)
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
X final provides and requires are sane:
perl-Contextual-Return = v0.1.0-0.fc6
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
X %check is present and all tests pass, but some are skipped due to missing
modules which are present in the distro:
All tests successful, 2 tests skipped.
Files=17, Tests=180, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.62 cusr + 0.21 csys = 0.83 CPU)
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.