--- Comment #14 from Didik Supriadi <didiksupriadi41(a)gmail.com> ---
Spec URL: https://didiksupriadi41.fedorapeople.org/rhino.spec
SRPM URL: https://didiksupriadi41.fedorapeople.org/rhino-1.7.13-4.fc34.src.rpm
(In reply to Mikolaj Izdebski from comment #12)
Some initial findings:
- URL in the spec file is broken, it points to "Page not found"
- license should include BSD, as some of the source files are under
(v8dtoa and treetable); licensing breakdown should be added as a comment
- missing Requires on javapackages-tools in rhino-engine package
- test failures are worrying and should be fixed (this is highly
recommended, but not mandatory; failing tests are not review blockers; I can
still approve the package even if you insist on ignoring test failures)
Regarding test failures, I've attempted to fix them. Different test failures
and errors can be fixed by:
- changing working directory where tests are ran (workingDirectory setting
of maven-surefire-plugin); tests expect resources in certain locations
relative to CWD
- running each test in a separate fork (forkCount=1,
settings of surefire); many tests do not clean up contexts properly, this
makes the tests much more resilient at the expense of performance. See
comment in build.gradle line 84
Hmm, I need your help. Failed to set reuseForks to
false, here's the error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:3.0.0-M4:test (default-test) on
project rhino: Execution default-test of goal
org/apache/commons/lang3/StringUtils: org.apache.commons.lang3.StringUtils ->
- changing version of junit test dependency from SYSTEM to 4.13;
needs this to detect junit version in use; if you set version to SYSTEM
surefire assumes junit 3
- setting various system properties (see lines 75-81 of build.gradle)
Benchmark tests will probably need to be disabled, or their expected times
adjusted, otherwise they will fail in Koji on ARM.
With all that except reuseForks, I got:
- [ERROR] Tests run: 95316, Failures: 9969, Errors: 22, Skipped: 2 (with
- [ERROR] Tests run: 10192, Failures: 109, Errors: 23, Skipped: 2 (without
individually, it succeed.
And when integrated, some tests failed.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are always notified about changes to this product and component
You are on the CC list for the bug.