Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
--- Comment #3 from Bohuslav Kabrda <bkabrda(a)redhat.com> 2011-10-26 03:13:30 EDT
(In reply to comment #2)
* Update to the latest version
- Please consider updating to the latest version of gem. It seems it should
incorporate the failed tests fix.
* License is not clear
- The license should be "Public Domain and MIT", however I rose the question
upstream to clarify 
You are right, modified to Public Domain and MIT.
* Please keep the note  about the "bundled"
in the spec file
* Exclude the cached gem
- The cached gem has no meaning in Fedora. I would suggest to use the
following line in your spec:
* Keep Readme.md in the main package
- The file contains the license information. It would be fine to keep it
in the main package.
* Keep the VERSION file in main package
- This file is required by runtime:
irb(main):002:0> require 'rubygems'
irb(main):003:0> require 'gettext_i18n_rails'
Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems
- Note that it should not be marked by %doc macro in this case.
Good catch! Done.
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.