--- Comment #5 from Derek Pressnall <derekp7(a)needcaffeine.net> ---
Updated spec file, and updated upstream:
Spec URL: https://github.com/derekp7/snebu/releases/download/v1.1.2/snebu.spec
The spec file has been brought in line with the packaging guidelines, and areas
where there were clarifications needed were resolved by comparing against other
Fedora packages that have similar features to the items in question. Also
compared against recently accepted packages to try to identify common errors.
Added '%global _hardened_build 1' due to snebu binary being capable of running
as a server type process (not a daemon, but executable via ssh from front-end
Split out client script and encryption utility into snebu-client package.
Unit tests have been added to %check, these tests will eventually be put
upstream. Current tests cover:
1) Creating a new backup (using the build directory)
2) Verifying backup exist in repository
3) Testing restore (piping through tar with the "-d" flag)
4) Performing a second backup with new file contents
5) Expiring the first backup
6) Validating that unique file from second backup still restores correctly
7) Executing "purge" process, and verifying that unique file from first backup
is no longer in storage repository.
This covers all base use cases of Snebu.
I ran fedora-review, and all automated tests passed
The rpmlint section shows errors due to snebu being installed suid to
user/group snebu (to support the permissions model of the application).
I think that about covers it.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component