Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: perl-Curses - Curses bindings for perl
------- Additional Comments From jpo(a)di.uminho.pt 2006-04-22 18:30 EST -------
* CPAN tarball MD5 digest matches the one included in the SRPM
* URL and Source URL are valid
* License verified (README file)
* Build Requirements are correct
* perl(:MODULE_COMPAT_xxx) present
* perl vendor libs present
* Builds without problems in FC-3 and FC-5
* (Un)installs without problems in FC-3 and FC-5
* The demo files run correctly
* No relevant bugs http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=Curses
* the comment in the %files section could/should be dropped
* see previous comment about executable doc files
This a my vote for publishing this package. As this package has several
reviewers, the final approval should be done by Jochen Schmitt (the first reviewer).
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the QA contact for the bug, or are watching the QA contact.