Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug.
--- Comment #1 from Brian Pepple <bdpepple(a)gmail.com> 2008-08-10 20:03:12 EDT ---
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified against svn
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Valid license tag
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All directories are owned by this or other packages
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* All desired features are enabled
* Files have appropriate permissions and owners
* rpmlint produces no errors
* Package installs and uninstalls cleanly.
* Spec has good comments explaining patches and other building issues.
* Package builds fine in Koji:
Looks pretty good, but I'll hold off on giving a final approval until the
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.