Please do not reply directly to this email. All additional
comments should be made in the comments box of this bug report.
Summary: Review Request: MyPasswordSafe - A graphical password
Component: Package Review
Spec URL: http://www.skytale.net/files/MyPasswordSafe/MyPasswordSafe.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.skytale.net/files/MyPasswordSafe/MyPasswordSafe-0.6.7-0.1.2006...
MyPasswordSafe is a straight-forward, easy-to-use password manager that
maintains compatibility with Password Safe files. MyPasswordSafe has the
* Safes are encrypted when they are stored to disk.
* Passwords never have to be seen, because they are copied to the clipboard
* Random passwords can be generated.
* Window size, position, and column widths are remembered.
* Passwords remain encrypted until they need to be decrypted at the dialog
and file levels.
* A safe can be made active so it will always be opened when MyPasswordSafe
* Supports Unicode in the safes
* Languages supported: English and French
Configure bugmail: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.