Happy holidays, OCaml packagers!
I've had new versions of various packages piling up for awhile now.
I've finally got time to deal with them, and have played the usual
game of "if I have to rebuild this anyway, I may as well update it to
its latest upstream version". I would like to do the following builds
some time this week, for Rawhide only. Let me know if that will
interfere with anything you have planned. You can see the planned
builds in this COPR repo:
Builds with existing pull requests:
- ocaml-biniou (https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ocaml-biniou/pull-request/1)
- ocaml-cppo (https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ocaml-cppo/pull-request/2)
- ocaml-yojson (https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ocaml-yojson/pull-request/1)
Updates for packages that I maintain or comaintain:
- alt-ergo 2.3.0
- ocaml-atd (same version, but extensive updates; also, claim this package)
- ocaml-bin-prot 0.15.0
- ocaml-lablgtk 2.18.12
- ocaml-lablgtk3 3.1.2
- ocaml-menhir 20211223
- ocaml-ppx-fields-conv 0.15.0
- ocaml-ppx-inline-test 0.15.0
- ocaml-ppx-variants-conv 0.15.0
- ocaml-ppxlib 0.24.0
- ocaml-psmt2-frontend 0.4.0
Updates for packages that I do not maintain:
- coccinelle (same version, but some spec file upgrades)
- ocaml-migrate-parsetree 2.3.0
- ocaml-mlgmpidl 1.2.14
- ocaml-pcre 7.5.0
- ocaml-sedlex 2.5
- ocaml-xml-light 2.4
- ocaml-xmlm 1.3.0
- ocaml-zip 1.11
Simple rebuilds for packages that I maintain or comaintain:
- ocaml-tyxml (fixes FTI in Rawhide)
Simple rebuilds for packages that I do not maintain:
On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 02:35:56PM +0100, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> ocaml-atd orphan 1 weeks ago
Mea culpa, this is one that slips through the crack while I was on
parental leave. I've reclaimed it (and the associated bug) - it's a
dependency of Infer that I'm still interested in packaging.
Cc:ing the ocaml list to see if anyone is interested in co-maintaining.
Michel Alexandre Salim
Over the last few days, most of the Jane Street packages we have in Fedora
have released version 0.15.0. There are a few holdouts, namely
ocaml-ppx-inline-test, ocaml-ppx-fields-conv, ocaml-ppx-variants-conv, and
ocaml-bin-prot. I have done test builds in mock and am ready to go with
the updates, but I would like to wait a few more days to see if the
remaining packages release new versions.
I am also going to update ocaml-bisect-ppx to version 2.7.0, since it would
have needed rebuilding anyway due to its dependency on ocaml-sexplib0.
A few other packages will need rebuilds due to changed hashes in the
ocaml-sexplib0 package: ocaml-lwt, ocaml-sedlex, ocaml-ppx-deriving,
ocaml-ppx-deriving-yojson, why3, and frama-c.
Let me know if any of this will interfere with something you are doing. I
plan to build for Rawhide only.