The Nmstate project proudly presents:
This release contains new features and bug fixes:
=> New features
* Support changing external_ids of OVS system interfaces.
* Support showing running config.
* Support configuring veth interfaces.
* Support managing `Open_vSwitch` table.
=> Bug fixes
* Sort OVS ports by their name.
* Fix varlink logger for unexpected strings.
* Raise NmstateValueError when desired interface is orphan.
* Fix error of mixed case for Linux bridge group address.
* Fix validation error for interfaces marked as absent.
* Wait until SR-IOV VFs are created on the kernel.
* Fix timeout on activation/deactivation 1000 interfaces.
* Fix error on finding the kernel interface index for an interface.
Please note that the packages are already available.
* Fedora rawhide: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1671134
* Copr nmstate-git:
* Copr nmstate:
* PyPi: https://pypi.org/project/nmstate/1.0.1/
* Tarball signature: