The Nmstate project proudly presents:
This release contains bug fixes:
=> Bug fixes
* VLAN: Raise an error when VLAN MTU is greater than the base interface MTU.
* Support IP network address with host bits(e.g. 192.0.2.251/24).
* Show the OVS bond name first in nmstatectl show.
* Fix random rollback timeout.
* Fix error due to activation of unknown interface.
* Fix the support of multiple state files when using nmstatectl.
* Fix remove DNS config.
* Improve the performance by eliminating the repeat check of ovs daemon status.
Please note that the packages are already available.
* Fedora 32: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=46469497
* Fedora rawhide: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=46468250
* Copr nmstate-git:
* Copr nmstate:
* PyPi: https://pypi.org/project/nmstate/0.3.3/
* Tarball signature: