I can't attend the scheduled meeting on 2018-Apr-25 @ 1200 UTC due to
Here are the results of the whenisgood:
The best times are:
* Wednesday 08:00 Eastern (currently 1200 UTC)
* means Link Dupont, one of our current contributors, will be absent
* Wednesday 16:00 Eastern (currently 2000 UTC)
* means Rahul Sundaram, who recently returned and was planning to
contribute, will be absent
So two questions:
* Do we want to try a new meeting time of 2000 UTC next week?
* If not, can someone chair for me next week?
Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
- - - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com