There may be some tips on the mailing list back in history, but it's been a
while. (We should probably put this in the docs!)
1. Use a fresh, standard Fedora Workstation, not your personal desktop or
setup. (It's best to make a VM with a fresh Fedora Workstation install, and
do the steps there.) If you're showing something that *relies* on another
desktop, do a fresh installation and use that.
2. Set screen resolution at a reasonable but not too high resolution, such
as 1280x960 or 1280x800.
3. If you're only showing a browser window, make it fairly large on the
screen and screenshot only the browser. (Hint: you can use the Screenshot
app for this!)
4. If you're only showing an application, use the default size of the app
to screenshot it.
5. Upload and use that original media in your article. If the shot is
large, like a large browser window, app, or whole screen, choose a medium
size thumbnail and let WordPress handle the conversion.
On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:27 AM John Paul Wohlschied <wohlschied(a)gmail.com>
I'm going to be using screenshots to show the steps to create epubs. What
are the guidelines concerning images?
John Paul W
Fedora Magazine mailing list -- magazine(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe send an email to magazine-leave(a)lists.fedoraproject.org
Fedora Code of Conduct:
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines