Could someone take a look at the following package for me:
The COPYRIGHT file contains the following:
Copyright (c) 1998,1999 Kenneth Albanowski. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2007 Bob Free. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2009 Chris Marshall. All rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
Some portions of this module, including some code sections in OpenGL.pm and
OpenGL.xs (marked by "Melax" comments) are Copyright Stan Melax, as are the
files in the example/ directory. This is Stan's original COPYRIGHT message
for those works:
(c) Copyright 1995, Stan Melax, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Alberta Research Council
Please feel free to give
wherever or whenever appropriate :-)
Permission to copy, modify is granted provided that you
include the above copyright notice with it.
This software is provided as is, and comes with no promises
or guarantees. You may only use it if you promise not to
sue me or my employer for anything relating to the use of
this software :-)
OpenGL is a trademark of Silicon Graphics Inc.
Special thanks to:
Karl Glazebrook http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~kgb
The Alberta Research Council
Feel free to email me your name so I can add it to the above list.
Acknowledgement and credit for those where acknowledgement
and credit is warrented ... yadda , yadda .... bla ... bla ...
Some of these examples in the "examples" subdirectory
are adapted from the OpenGL Programming Guide.
Here's the copyright that was attached to the examples
from "OpenGL Programming Guide" by Neider, Davis, and Woo,
and published by Addison Wesley:
* (c) Copyright 1993, Silicon Graphics, Inc.
* ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for
* any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice appear in all copies and that both the copyright notice
* and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and that
* the name of Silicon Graphics, Inc. not be used in advertising
* or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without
* written prior permission.
* THE MATERIAL EMBODIED ON THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS"
* AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE,
* INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SILICON
* GRAPHICS, INC. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT,
* SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY
* KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION,
* LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF
* THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT SILICON GRAPHICS, INC. HAS BEEN
* ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON
* ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE
* POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* US Government Users Restricted Rights
* Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to
* restrictions set forth in FAR 52.227.19(c)(2) or subparagraph
* (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software
* clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 and/or in similar or successor
* clauses in the FAR or the DOD or NASA FAR Supplement.
* Unpublished-- rights reserved under the copyright laws of the
* United States. Contractor/manufacturer is Silicon Graphics,
* Inc., 2011 N. Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View, CA 94039-7311.
* OpenGL(TM) is a trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.
glx_procs.h contains the FreeB license copyright.
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222
NWRA/CoRA Division FAX: 303-415-9702
3380 Mitchell Lane orion(a)cora.nwra.com
Boulder, CO 80301 http://www.cora.nwra.com