Koji 1.18.0 is out. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
You can read the release notes here:
- New multicall interface
- Retain old search pattern in web ui
- Rebuild SRPMS before building
- API for reserving NVRs for content generators
- Per-tag configuration of rpm macros
- Allow users to opt out of notifications
- More granular admin permissions
You can view the 1.18 roadmap at https://pagure.io/koji/roadmap/1.18/
For the current roadmap, see https://pagure.io/koji/roadmap
You can download this and other releases at https://pagure.io/koji/releases
The next Koji community meeting is planned for Wednesday, August 14. Watch
the koji-devel list for the official announcement.